We are excited to partner with an amazing giveaway for church leaders.
Proclaim Church Presentation Software is breaking all the rules with the Great Worship Resource Giveaway. To celebrate its coming launch into the church presentation market, Proclaim has partnered with today’s top worship resource companies to give away over $25,000 in prizes to more than 100 winners.
WorshipPlanning.com is proud to announce that we are partnering in this giveaway by giving away 10, 1-year subscriptions of our Bronze plan.
“We put together a giveaway that will help worship leaders everywhere,” said New Media Executive Director Matt Peterson. “Proclaim is all about creating better worship services. Shouldn’t the giveaway do the same thing?”
The prizes all center around one thing—creating powerful worship services. To enter watch the video at proclaimonline.com and at the end there is a list of ways to enter the giveaway. There are several one-time ways to enter and a couple ways to enter every day!
WorshipPlanning.com Support Center
We are excited to introduce our new Customer Support site that is designed with one major objective in mind:
Answering your questions quickly.
So, what’s so new and great about this new support site? I’m so glad you asked. Since it’s all about quick answers, let me dive right in:
- The interface is more streamline and intuitive
- It is much easier for us to post updated information, thus promoting fresh and up-to-date content.
- We’ve updated all the articles to be current with the existing features in WP. Articles include knowledge base entries, FAQs, and video tutorials.
- For many articles, WorshipPlanning.com users can post comments.
- When you access the site from WorshipPlanning.com (by clicking on the “support” link once you’ve logged in), the system knows you from your WP account, thus making it easier to submit a support request.
- You can easily track the status of your support requests.
We plan on adding much more content to the site over the next few weeks, including more video tutorials. And, we are investigating some great options that will allow even tighter integration with the main WorshipPlanning.com site.
Feel free to check it out at: http://support.worshipplanning.com. We welcome your feedback on the new site! Feel free to post a comment here or submit a request.
Are you intentional about finding and integrating new and/or young players on your worship team?
Paul Baloche encourages worship leaders to actively identify and recruit new musicians and leaders on the worship team: