Version 4.0.4 is now LIVE, and it includes these exciting features:
If you have a SongSelect™ account, you can now easily search and retrieve song details (including lyrics and chord sheets) form the SongSelect database…without leaving WorshipPlanning.com! It will seem like your song library in WP just instantly grew 1000 fold!
Our SongSelect integration is easy to use. But we’ve gone ahead and create four very short videos on how to use it. Feel free to check them out here (they are also available on our support site):
- Adding SongsSelect songs while building your worship flow – http://goo.gl/Xbn78
- Getting SongSelect chord sheets while building your worship flow – http://goo.gl/gtEhd
- Adding SongSelect songs to your library – http://goo.gl/467Es
- Syncing existing songs in your library with SongSelect – http://goo.gl/ZdfMV
Updated Worship Flow Element Editor
The window used to select which library item should be included in the worship flow element has been improved in the following ways:
- More streamline selection of which library or songbook from which you’d like to select an item
- Ability upload/attach files to a song without having to leave this page and edit the song itself
- Seamless SongSelect integration
Editing role details has been inconsistent between Account Admins and Ministry Schedulers. We have now made the interface the same for both. You can even add roles to teams and assign them as skills to people, right on the Edit Roles window.