Beta testing for the new Team Scheduling feature in WP should begin any day now. At this stage, we are just finishing our internal testing, which is a bit more thorough than usual given the nature of this enhancement. We’ve included a couple of sneak-peak screen shots to whet your appetite (click the “More” link on the right, below this post). Of course, these are subject to change, but I doubt they will change much, if any.
Just a couple of notes for you about these pages:
- Team members, roles, and even entire teams can be dragged and dropped on a service.
- Security levels will dictate which teams display on the left side.
- The gray box status is our new Penciled-In status, which turn to yellow once you send the notification.
- WP will alert you if you schedule someone for a service that they are already scheduled.
- The “Send Notification Emails…” is used to send both initial notification and follow up reminders. And, it sends only one email per person, with all of their assignments in that email (rather than multiple emails per person).